To manage your subscription, first you need to go to the Edit Profile which you can access from the drop down menu located in the top right corner of the website.
Once on the edit profile page, navigate to Billing & Payments from the menu on the left side.
At the top of the page, you will see a table which shows any active subscriptions to SimGrid Pro, along with important information such as currency, amount, payment information and renewal date.
- Below the table is the Manage Account button
- Clicking this button to bring up a portal for you to login
- Enter the email address you used to purchase SimGrid Pro
- Note: Unless you changed your account email address during the checkout process, by default this will be the same email address as your Discord account.
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- You will receive a one-time password to your email address. This one-time password is a 6-number code.
- Enter this one-time password and click Login
After logging in, you will see a list of your active subscriptions on SimGrid where you can cancel, manually renew or (in future) pause your subscription.