SimGrid is a competition platform for amateur and professional sim racers. We have a Discord Server with 30,000+ members (mad I know) and we’re looking to improve our communication with those members by bringing on an awesome community manager who is knowledgeable about the sim racing space.
- Location: Remote (ideally EU timezone to overlap with that of our team)
- Hours: 3 – 6 per week with the possibility of adding more depending on business requirements
- Hourly Rate: $20/hour
- Spark excitement and engagement by crafting and sharing engaging content and responding to our members’ inquiries and concerns.
- Plan and bring to life events and initiatives that boost our community’s sense of connection and satisfaction.
- Work with the SimGrid team to ensure that all community communications align with our brand and mission.
- Stay attuned to the pulse of the community and offer suggestions for how we can continue to improve the overall experience for everyone.
- Uphold our community guidelines and handle any violations in a fair and respectful manner.
- Knowledge of sim racing esports, SimGrid and similar platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in community management.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Familiarity with Discord and its moderation tools.
- Passion for gaming and sim racing.
- Availability to typically work 3-6 hours per week and more to meet business needs as and when required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill in this form and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role. We will consider all applications but have a preference for this in a EU or US timezone, so as to enable communication with our core team.